Round the World Travel
'If you need to book round the world flights Travel Nation is a specialist company specialising in round the world travel. Their travel consultants are exceptionally well travelled and are also able to help you with other aspects of your trip such as tours, bus passes, campervans, Trans-Siberian rail, accommodation and personal travel insurance. They invite all of their customers to leave feedback about them on the independent review site Trustpilot, where they get rave reviews.'
9 key tips for arranging a RTW ticket.
- Tip 1 With the aid of a world map travel planner jot down all of the places you want to visit.
- Tip 2 Get them into a rough order of importance ie ‘must sees' & which are ‘might be nice to pop in while I am in the area’.
- Tip 3 Arrange your destinations into rough geographic order.
- Tip 4 Make a note of any sections you’d like to travel overland (surface sectors).
- Tip 5 Don't assume that you have to 'round the world' eg you can go out and back via the same part of the world or out say via Africa and back via Asia.
- Tip 6 Though most RTW trips take in Australia and or New Zealand , you don't have to go via these countries.
- Tip 7 Decide when you want to leave the UK and approximately how long you wish to spend in each place.
- Tip 8 Work out what your budget for your flights is (£1000 will get you a few stops, £3000 will get you a dream itinerary with 20+ stops).
- Tip 9 Call Travel Nation for advice and a quote on 01273 320 58001273 320 580 or, if you are furtively planning your trip at work, send an email via the quote form on their website.
Other companies include: